AR15 American Rifle Match
Sunday, August 11, 2019, 09:00am - 01:00pm
Contact Mauro Torellini
A match for AR15 shooters of all skill levels. For more information, click the link below.
The gate will be open at 8:30 AM for non-member access.
Suggested equipment for the match
- AR rifle with a (optional) tactical sling to carry the gun hanging from your shoulder.
- 72 rounds for score; more JIC.
- 5 magazines but you can manage with only 2 of 10 rounds each.
- Empty chamber flag.
- Ear and eye protection; cap or hat.
- Pockets or handbag to carry ammo + magazines + spent brass + ...
- Mat to lie/sit/kneel on the ground.
- Pen or pencil to score your shots.
- There is no water, food, ammo at the range.
- Enthusiastic, positive, sparkling sportsmanship.
Location TFC Rifle Range